Heighten your awareness of coaching choices through a reflective and insightful review of a real coaching case while expanding your network of supportive colleagues.
This program is an in-depth group exploration of the underlying themes and dynamics of a coaching client case presented by one of the participants.
- Get in touch with processes related to the given client or topic.
- Identify and work with the dynamics in the relational field between coach and client.
- Gain clarity about the patterns that support as well as hinder the coaching work.
In our journey through the process, the community will:
- Share experiences and knowledge of coaching to support the person bringing the case and expand the learning of the group.
- Deepen inquiry skills.
- Learn by the reflections observed.
- Strengthen networks and enrich practices by sharing stories, and valuing and appreciating each other’s work.
Date: March 31, 2022
Time: 4:00 – 6:00 MT
Location: Virtual meeting via Zoom
Speakers: John Ledwith and Jean Strosinski
Cost: $30 ICFNM Members & Associates / $35 Non-Members
CCEUs: 2 in Core Competencies
ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS
John Ledwith is an Executive Coach and Consultant with over 35 years’ experience coaching senior executives. He has a passion for working with bright leaders who are making a significant difference in their organizations.
John has served as adjunct faculty in both Pepperdine University’s Masters Program in Organization Development (MSOD), as well as at the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland. He is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC), holds a Masters of Science Degree in Organization Development from Pepperdine University and has studied extensively at both Gestalt Institute of Cleveland and the Gestalt International Study Center in Cape Cod.
John has previously brought numerous programs similar to the Coaches Case Study to both ICF of NM and the Pepperdine MSOD Alumni Community, as a way to increase awareness, professionalism and community.