Facilitated by: Tunde Horvath, MCC and Jean Strosinski, MCC
In this program, one of the participants will present a coaching client case, followed by an in-depth group exploration of the underlying themes and dynamics.
If you notice any of these tell-tale signs, consider bringing the case to this program:
- As a coach I feel I’m not providing enough for the client.
- I know I need to confront my client but for some reason I can’t.
- I feel there’s a power struggle between the client and myself.
- I find it difficult to keep healthy boundaries.
- I feel exhausted after sessions.
- I feel bored or helpless during sessions.
- I feel I know what my client is thinking and feeling.
During the Coaching Case Analysis program, the focus will be:
- Coaches getting in touch with processes related to the given client or topic.
- Identifying and working with the dynamics in the relational field between coach and client.
- Gaining clarity about the patterns that support as well as hinder the coaching work.
Typical learnings may include:
- The overt and covert dynamics between coach and client.
- How to keep the work fully aligned with the coaching agreement.
- What constructive / destructive patterns, including inner resistances, get co-created between coach and client.
- Strategies they can apply to assist clients in achieving sustainable change.
- Different ways coaches can support themselves in each particular case.
Time: 4:00 – 6:00pm MT
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Cost: $30 members/$35 for non-members