Heighten your awareness of coaching choices through a reflective and insightful review of a real coaching case while expanding your network of supportive colleagues.
This program is an in-depth group exploration of the underlying themes and dynamics of a coaching client case presented by one of the participants.
- Get in touch with processes related to the given client or topic.
- Identify and work with the dynamics in the relational field between coach and client.
- Gain clarity about the patterns that support as well as hinder the coaching work.
In our journey through the process, the community will:
- Share experiences and knowledge of coaching to support the person bringing the case and expand the learning of the group.
- Deepen inquiry skills.
- Learn by the reflections observed.
- Strengthen networks and enrich practices by sharing stories, and valuing and appreciating each other’s work.
Date: March 29, 2023
Time: 4:00 – 6:00pm MT (New Mexico time)
Location: Virtual meeting via Zoom
Speakers: Jillian Gonzales and Jean Strosinski
Cost: $30 ICFNM Members & Associates / $40 Non-Members
CCEUs: 2 in Core Competencies
ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS
Jillian J. Gonzales, MA is a seasoned organization development professional with a focus on change and transformation. She is highly skilled in coaching, facilitation, intervention, and training. She has held positions as an internal and external consultant and in management. Currently, Jillian is the Manager of Workforce Education and Development at Tricore Reference Laboratories. She is a native New Mexican who spent 12 years in the Northeast before returning to her home town of Placitas, with her husband Brian, where they are being raised by two teenagers and three fur babies.
Jean Strosinski, PhD, PCC has been working with emerging leaders and leaders in transition since her practice began in 1998. She continues to support leaders in developing their excellence and provides mentor coaching to her peers.
Jean’s coaching is grounded in a strengths-based model working with organizations and leaders to develop productive teams into high performing and engaged organizational contributors.
Jean’s clients include federal government, supporting contractors, city and professional community efforts, and previous participation in a nationwide Financial Coaching program. Jean consistently provides an opportunity to gain a renewed focus, co-create positive strategies to engage and employ practical solutions.