Description of Program:
In this program participants will present coaching client cases, followed by an intense group exploration of the underlying themes and dynamics.
Speaker: Tünde Horváth, MA, MCC
Founder of Gestalt Coaching Center
Date: November 7, 2019
Time: 5:30 – 8:00pm
Location: 17 Firerock Road, Santa Fe, NM 87508
Cost: $30 Members / $35 Non-Members
Includes light appetizers
CCEUs: 2 in Core Competencies and .5 in Resource Development
*Maximum number of participants for this event is 12.
If you notice any of these tell-tale signs, consider bringing the case to this program:
- As a coach I feel I’m not providing enough for the client.
- I know I need to confront my client but for some reason I can’t.
- I feel there’s a power struggle between myself and the client.
- I find it difficult to keep healthy boundaries.
- I feel exhausted after sessions.
- I feel bored or helpless during sessions.
- I feel I know what my client is thinking and feeling.
During the Coaching Case Analysis program, the focus will be:
- Coaches getting in touch with processes related to the given client or topic.
- Identifying and working with the dynamics in the relational field between coach and client.
- Gaining clarity about the patterns that support as well as hinder the coaching work.
Participants will learn:
- The overt and covert dynamics between coach and client.
- How to keep the work fully aligned with the coaching agreement.
- What constructive / destructive patterns, including inner resistances, get co-created between coach and client.
- Strategies they can apply to assist clients in achieving sustainable change.
- Different ways coaches can support themselves in each particular case.
About Tünde Horváth, MA, MCC, Founder of Gestalt Coaching Center
Tunde’s work as a leadership coach, organizational development consultant, and trainer of coaches, focuses on enhancing self-empowerment, connectedness, and finding true meaning in one’s life.
Her passion is working with women leaders to find their voices and bring out their creativity. She has studied both Gestalt therapy and organizational and leadership development. She had the privilege to personally study with Peter Senge, Otto Scharmer, Edwin Nevis, Sonia Nevis and Joseph Zinker.
She maintains an international practice from Santa Fe, NM.
Partial client list: Microsoft, Prezi, Bayer, Deloitte, Telenor, PricewaterhouseCoopers, The Rockefeller Foundation and the Walton Foundation.