Every year the chapter meets in December to celebrate the previous year and look forward to the year to come. This year’s focus with be variations on the theme of “Dreams.” The virtual celebration will include some fun facilitated activities to help us connect, learn more about one another, reflect, and explore our thoughts and aspirations for the coming year. Our ICF NM Chapter President, Lisa Brewer, will address us as well with her reflections and thoughts on our accomplishments in 2020.
What to Bring
- An object, photo, etc. of something that has been particularly meaningful to you this year. Be prepared to share.
- Holiday beverage of your choice for sipping and toasting.
- Holiday hat or sweater (optional).
- Facilitated activities exploring our social theme of “Dreams.”
We will do these exercises in breakout rooms, so we will have a chance to connect more personally and follow them with some large group sharing.
- ICF New Mexico President’s message and reports from our committees on achievements and upcoming plans.
- Contest for three terrific prizes which will be drawn at random at the end of the social including a gift card and seats in our programs and workshops, CCEUs included! Must be present to win!!
We hope you will join us in celebrating this wild year of 2020 look forward to making dreams come true in 2021!
Date: December 9, 2020
Time: 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Location: Virtual via Zoom