LEADERSHIP CIRCLE PROFILE ASSESSMENT CERTIFICATION
Certification gives you a powerful framework for enhancing leadership development and effectiveness.
Tuesday, November 15 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday, November 16 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday, November 17 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Presented by Leadership 360
VIRTUAL ON ZOOM
CCEUs: 29.25 Total
Core Competency 8
Resource Development 21.25
The Leadership Circle Profile™ Certification is three days packed with content designed to help you understand, work with, and effectively debrief The Leadership Circle assessments. Over the last decade, The Leadership Circle has risen to the top tier of leadership assessments, and is preferred by executive and leadership development professionals worldwide.
In this session you will gain in-depth knowledge about the Universal Model of Leadership and the stage of development frameworks upon which the Leadership Circle Profile™ 360° (LCP) is built. Our unique integration of psychological, leadership and development theory will provide you with transformational insight to help your clients increase their leadership effectiveness.
You’ll also learn a proven method for debriefing the Profile, and practice with others to develop the skills and confidence to successfully use the Profile immediately after certification.
To deepen and accelerate your knowledge at certification, prior to the program you will take The Leadership Circle Profile and have a full debriefing with one of our senior coaches.
This certification is designed for internal and external practitioners who want to enhance the leadership effectiveness of individual leaders within organizations. Prior coaching experience is required for attendance
At this session you will be certified in:
- Leadership Circle Profile 360° Assessment
- Leadership Circle Profile Managers Edition 360°
This certification is designed for:
- Leadership consultants
- Executive coaches
- HR/OD/OE professionals
- Leadership educators and trainers
EXPECT EXTRAORDINARY OUTCOMES.
The Leadership Circle Profile Certification:
- Supports you in working deeply with managers/leaders, thus enabling you to take coaching/leadership development to higher levels
- Provides you with practical experience in debriefing assessments with clients
- Teaches you the theoretical and statistical foundation upon which our assessments stand and helps you answer client questions about assessment validity
- Provides implementation templates for supporting ongoing learning and follow-through for your clients
- Introduces you into a community of practice that supports you in having greater impact through your work with leaders
- Is approved by International Coach Federation for 29.25 CCE Units (8.00 Core Competencies & 21.25 Resource Development Units)