Please join the New Mexico Chapter of the Association for Talent Development (ATDNM), the New Mexico Evaluators (NM Eval), International Coach Federation New Mexico (ICF NM), and UNM Organization Information and Learning Sciences (UNM OILS) program for an evening of networking, collaborating, and sharing best practices on talent and learning development, evaluation, coaching, and performance improvement!
Objectives for our Mixer
- Discover more about what each association has to offer.
- Meet someone new and/or reinforce existing professional relationships.
- Find out more about our three partner associations and the UNM OILS program.
- Create a sense of belonging to a larger community of practice.
Activities for our Mixer
- Structured networking activities to allow you to meet others.
- Job Table so you can look for a job or recruit for an employee or trainer. Bring copies of your job postings or bring your resumes to share!
- ATDNM, NMISPI, and NM Evaluators tables to discover more about each of these professional organizations.
- Advice Booth to learn more about best practices in your field, or to have an experienced practitioner review your resume. Consider signing up to be an advisor!
When: Thursday, September 28, 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Where: Garduño’s at Winrock Mall, 2100 Louisiana NE, gardunosrestaurants.com
Includes appetizers. Cash bar. Parking available.
Cost: FREE for all attendees. Please plan to pre-register to assist with planning.
You may register day of event at the door.
Register online at: