ICF New Mexico offers two ways to participate for coaches in the state:
- Join the International Coach Federation and designate ICF New Mexico Charter Chapter as your local chapter. Click here to join.
- Associate As an associate, you will be a part of our growing community of professional coaches, and you will also be able to take part in chapter events at the member cost. Associate Fee is $60.
To become an Associate, click here to complete the online application.
Renewal for Associates:
If your information is the same as last year, you may click the button below
to submit the fee to renew.
Please click the button below to submit your payment:
ICFNM Chapter Refund Policies
The ICF New Mexico Associate membership is a non-tangible product; therefore, we do not issue
refunds once membership is purchased.
Benefits of Chapter Membership
- Connect with a community of fellow coaches and gain an instant network of colleagues
- Participate in local programs and events (some in-person, many via teleconference and webinar) at reduced rates
- Gain Continuing Coaching Education Units (CCEUs) from your participation
- Access to social media (ICF New Mexico Facebook page) and other chapter communications
To learn more about the options for membership in ICF New Mexico, click here to download a PDF document that gives you all the details.
We also have a video explaining the benefits of Qualified Membership: