ICF New Mexico offers two ways to participate for coaches in the state:
- Join the International Coach Federation and designate ICF New Mexico Charter Chapter as your local chapter. Click here to join.
- Associate As an associate, you will be a part of our growing community of professional coaches, and you will also be able to take part in chapter events at the member cost. Associate Fee is $60.
To become an Associate, click here to complete the online application.
Renewal for Associates:
If your information is the same as last year, you may click the button below
to submit the fee to renew.
Please click the button below to pay with PayPal or your credit/debit card:
Annual Dues: $60
ICFNM Chapter Refund Policies
The ICF New Mexico Associate membership is a non-tangible product; therefore, we do not issue
refunds once membership is purchased.
Benefits of Chapter Membership
- Connect with a community of fellow coaches and gain an instant network of colleagues
- Participate in local programs and events (some in-person, many via teleconference and webinar) at reduced rates
- Gain Continuing Coaching Education Units (CCEUs) from your participation
- Access to social media (ICF New Mexico Facebook page) and other chapter communications
To learn more about the options for membership in ICF New Mexico, click here to download a PDF document that gives you all the details.
We also have a video explaining the benefits of Qualified Membership: